Loading Docks in Medina, Ohio, and Surrounding Areas
Mid-Ohio Material Handling is a full-service materials handling company offering comprehensive loading dock maintenance and equipment for businesses in Medina, Ohio, and the surrounding areas. Our trained technicians offer high-quality, on-time service because we know a loading dock is vital to keeping your business on track and running. During scheduled dock maintenance, we perform a total system check from batteries to platforms. In addition, we offer a full line of parts for your warehouse and dock equipment.
Loading Dock Analysis
Mid-Ohio Material Handling prides itself on performing thorough dock maintenance to increase worker safety and reduce overhead costs. Our personalized service starts with a comprehensive on-site loading dock analysis, including:
- Dock leveler inspection
- Inspection of dock seals and shelters, detecting any torn, cracked, crushed, or broken components
- Complete review of your dock safety equipment, including dock restraints, bumpers, lighting, wheel chocks, controls, and condition
- A full written report of dock condition and recommendations
The comprehensive analysis helps you proactively address any issues and helps keep employees safe.
Regularly planned maintenance (PM) is critical to making sure any loading dock runs efficiently. Routine maintenance is proven to minimize operation interruptions, decrease heating and cooling costs, and even prevent injuries. Our comprehensive dock maintenance is tailored to the layout and machinery of your loading space. During a PM, we inspect 35 different dock parts and components to make sure each is performing efficiently. They include:
- Batteries, cables, and rollers
- Front and rear hinges
- Pit cleanout
- Electric system functionality
- Pumps and motors on all equipment
- Platform, decks, and lips for cracks and deformations
- Hydraulics and hydraulic system for fluid levels
- Cylinders and switches
In addition to a full inspection, we also clean, lubricate, and adjust parts to make sure all dock areas and equipment are working soundly and safely. After the PM is complete, we promptly send full documentation of the procedure along with any modifications performed to track each piece of machinery for quality assurance.
Loading Dock Materials and Service We Offer
At Mid-Ohio Material Handling, material handling is in our name and our veins. Dock equipment is just as important as the forklifts and order pickers. The dock equipment include:
- Loading dock levers: We carry mechanical and hydraulic levelers for all applications.
- Seals and shelters: We offer a complete line of dock seals and shelters to meet your operation’s needs and budgets.
- Dock safety equipment: We have mechanical and electrical truck restraint systems to secure trailers to the dock, helping prevent injury during loading and unloading.
- Dock accessories: We offer a complete line of dock accessories from lights, curtains, air doors, wheel chocks, trailer stands, and similar parts.
- Parts and machinery:We provide all necessary parts for forklifts, sweepers, scrubbers, conveyors, and other heavy machinery.
We want to make sure your loading dock operates smoothly, safely, and on time. That’s why we’ve made ourselves the one-stop shop for all your loading dock and material handling needs.
Contact Mid-Ohio Material Handling for Loading Dock Maintenance
Companies throughout Medina, OH, and the surrounding areas rely on Mid-Ohio Material Handling for their loading dock maintenance and equipment. Our highly trained team has years of experience in the handling industry and is ready to maintain, repair, or rent out equipment to keep your business on track. For more information about planned dock maintenance or to schedule a service appointment, contact us today.